Invisalign is a teeth straightening system that uses special high quality, clear plastic trays that gently straighten teeth over time. This system has proven to be particularly popular with adults because it does not use wires and brackets like traditional braces, and typically has a faster treatment time. Patients experience convenience and comfort when they use Invisalign. Also, it is easier to enjoy your favorite foods and beverages and aligners are easier t take care of.
The Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
- Convenience | Invisalign aligner trays have a fantastic benefit in the fact that they are removable. This means that if you want to eat the foods you love, all you have to do is remove your Invisalign trays and eat the food you love! It also means that you can take out this orthodontic treatment for cleaning your teeth, and for social events if you choose to.
- Appearance | Invisalign’s aligner trays are made of high quality, transluscent (clear) plastic materials. This helps Invisalign to appear like its name applies – nearly invisible! Because Invisalign aligner trays are see-through people around you don’t have to know you’re straightening your teeth unless you tell them.
- Time | Invisalign is designed to be a fast and highly effective alternative to traditional braces. In most scenarios, Invisalign works to straighten teeth in as little as six to twelve months!
- Removable – Unlike traditional and ceramic braces, Invisalign braces are completely removable. Patients can remove their braces before they brush and floss their teeth, and won’t have to deal with any food restrictions.
- Safety– Conventional metal braces have wires and protruding bits of metal that can puncture and scrape the insides of the mouth and gums. Clear braces are smoother and more comfortable. Overall, clear braces reduce the damage normally caused by wearing braces, including gum disease and cavities.
- Comfort | Every set of Invisalign aligner trays are designed specifically for the patient who ordered them. This helps ensure that Invisalign is not only an effective treatment method, but a comfortable one too.
With Invisalign having a straight, uniform smile without the hassle of traditional braces is within reach. Our team is thrilled to be able to offer this outstanding orthodontic service to all patients who qualify and love to see what a difference Invisalign can make in someone’s smile. We are skilled in providing this form of teeth straightening treatment, and have the know-how to help ensure that your results are ones you desire.
Have more questions for us about Invisalign? Get in touch with our Payson office today!